Thursday, November 22, 2007

To You, yours truly

BESTFRIENDDDDDDDDD!

You're going overseas in less than ummm, 1, 2, 3..

10 hours!
Go there & build school uh. Though you're so gonna miss my bday manz.
Oh wells. Have fun living up on the hills. Living with all the animals.
Oh, & I cant believe you cant havent pack your stuffs D:

I'll not miss you!

This entry is dedicated to my bf. (Bestfriend not boyfriend)
:D


Deep deep down in my heart,

All this things that you've done means alot alot to me.

But the fact is, you dont know how much impression you've left on me ):
Pssssss, I hope you remember all this :) All this 3 Chinese songs.
Stop singing to me this songs! I'll die early, Hoho. Goodbye, for a week.

Will post about today's events tomorrow. Tomorrow tomorrow,
Im sucha procrastinator seriously. *Smacks myself hard*

No comments: